Saturday, July 30, 2011

A new hero emerges...

So, I've been playing for some time as the Blood Angels, and I usually play true to form with the high mobility.  Assault squads, dreads in drop pods, and the occasional Stormraven are my staples.  Every once in a while, though, I field a unit a little bit different.  Tactical and Devastator squads are rarities because they lack the mobility and close combat power of my assault squads and death company, but I do use them.  And thus, a hero emerges...

Sergeant Marius "Getsum" Estar.  Originally a tactical sergeant in one of my early games, he was the sole survivor of a demon prince attack on his squad.  He turned around and soundly defeated the demon prince himself, earning him the title of "Getsum".  Since then, I field that same model several times.  Sometimes he does little, other times he tears things apart.  But one thing he never does is die.  At least, not yet.

So now, without further ado, he has his own facebook page.  He really needed one, for all his glorious exploits.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sergeant-Marius-Getsum-Estar/227390580630815 Oh yeah, that's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment