Thursday, August 18, 2011

A 3 Way Battle for Fun

So, I decided to have a little 1000 point 3 way battle for fun with Becky and Nick.  Orks vs Nids vs Angels.  I ended up edging out as victor, though I did find that three way games tend to be unfair to someone.  Without intention, mostly because of the board layout, we ended up ganging up on Nick.  It was still fun to do, and we actually started doing experience for special characters like in the league primer (see Aki's blog for more details.




Orky deployment
Closeup of the orks:
 Full Table shot where the closer stuff is easier to see:
 ...and where the farther stuff is easier to see.  Hey look, nids!

All in all, a fun game.  But I don't think I'll be running 1v1v1 games anymore.  Someone always seems to get ganged up on, and if 2000 points descend on 1000, it isn't much of a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment